Hello! I know how fluid the community can be, and I am not certain if anyone remembers me. I thought I would pop by, just for a sec, and say hello.
Maybe some of you can remember, most of you new players have no idea what I'm talking about, but here we go
I was DoD:S Advisor for almost 2 years, I think... maybe a little less. The thing I enjoyed most about my position was to be able to help you all. Not just my division, but ALL who would find me in Teamspeak and need help, I would do it. If I couldn't, I would find someone who could. I cared very much for all in eGO. Although there were some that we didn't see eye to eye, especially after that ONE superbowl, cough cough.. you know who you are... and yelling at Legend once when our servers were down... facepalm! Anyway, I dont want to stray from my point, which is this-
At the time of my departure, only a handful of people were actually aware of my situation. For those that stuck by me, a huge thank you! For everyone else, just know that I really wish that I did not need to leave, that I could still be here, to help, or to fill servers, or whatever would any of you need. I would have been happy to stay Advisor for my entire stay in eGO leadership. I loved that I wasn't high enough to be caught up in the decision making, but had enough power to help with the day to day stuff that we all need help with. Advisor to the people! That's how I saw it, that's what I loved about it.
At any rate, I still hop on Avalanche every now and then, even though its not my favorite map, just to see who is on. Not as many members as I remember, but many of the regulars are still there, every day. Sad to not see London there, but so goes life, and he had a great one. We will miss him.
Anyway, long live Rock and Roll,(or whatever music you like most) and long live DoD:S, (or whatever game you play most) and you all have a great evening.
Regards,
Q
Maybe some of you can remember, most of you new players have no idea what I'm talking about, but here we go
I was DoD:S Advisor for almost 2 years, I think... maybe a little less. The thing I enjoyed most about my position was to be able to help you all. Not just my division, but ALL who would find me in Teamspeak and need help, I would do it. If I couldn't, I would find someone who could. I cared very much for all in eGO. Although there were some that we didn't see eye to eye, especially after that ONE superbowl, cough cough.. you know who you are... and yelling at Legend once when our servers were down... facepalm! Anyway, I dont want to stray from my point, which is this-
At the time of my departure, only a handful of people were actually aware of my situation. For those that stuck by me, a huge thank you! For everyone else, just know that I really wish that I did not need to leave, that I could still be here, to help, or to fill servers, or whatever would any of you need. I would have been happy to stay Advisor for my entire stay in eGO leadership. I loved that I wasn't high enough to be caught up in the decision making, but had enough power to help with the day to day stuff that we all need help with. Advisor to the people! That's how I saw it, that's what I loved about it.
At any rate, I still hop on Avalanche every now and then, even though its not my favorite map, just to see who is on. Not as many members as I remember, but many of the regulars are still there, every day. Sad to not see London there, but so goes life, and he had a great one. We will miss him.
Anyway, long live Rock and Roll,(or whatever music you like most) and long live DoD:S, (or whatever game you play most) and you all have a great evening.
Regards,
Q









Hope life's treating you well.

















