March Community Spotlight

aprilcomspot.png


March Community Spotlight
4/6/19 | Artist: Beast | Writers: xValence, Arbiter | #edgegamers #community #spotlight

Community Spotlight is a program that "shines a light" on our best and brightest members every few months.
From now on, every two months, one member, who has gone above and beyond expectations, will be given center stage.

Our second Community Spotlight recipient has been decided.

Divine Divine , congratulations!
Divine received 32 votes this Community Spotlight poll.

A few comments from fellow community members...

"Good admin, super cool, nice guy, and puts a lot of effort to help the community"

"He has been great around eGO and has been really helpful from time to time and has been doing an amazing job admining recently. He is incredibly helpful and deserves Com Spotlight."

"He is so enjoyable to be around and lifts the moods of everyone on the server. He's a great dude."

"His activity on the forums and servers is incredible. Everytime I log on he's there!"

Divine, we are honored to present you with the Community Spotlight award!
comspotlight.png


Congratulations again. Continue being an awesome supporter of the community. You truly stand out from the crowd, and we greatly appreciated your efforts.

A list of perks for being the Community Spotlight include:
  • 2 months of Dedicated Supporter
  • Custom Community Spotlight TS Rank
  • Custom Community Spotlight Discord Rank
  • Listed on “Community Spotlight” info page on website
  • Entry into Community Spotlight Raffle

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
​
 
Last edited:
ooooooh Divine nicely done, definitely earned it.
 
Just looked at this image again and I just now realized that the AWP skin is the same AWP skin that I have in game. If this was intentional, you guys are insane, if not the image is still insane. Love it thank you guys.
 
Just looked at this image again and I just now realized that the AWP skin is the same AWP skin that I have in game. If this was intentional, you guys are insane, if not the image is still insane. Love it thank you guys.

owo
 
Just looked at this image again and I just now realized that the AWP skin is the same AWP skin that I have in game. If this was intentional, you guys are insane, if not the image is still insane. Love it thank you guys.

Congrats! And thank you for your kind words regarding the graphic as it's the first one of mine that has been featured on eGO's main page in almost a decade (yes, I am OLD). The AWP skin was not intentional, but I'm glad you like it :)
 
Back
Top