Awps and Auto's

  • Thread starter Thread starter =(e)=™Hoban69
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

=(e)=™Hoban69

please please PLEASE PLEASE do NOT ban these weapons. they are a part of the game, and i love hearing people complain about them. if the programers thought these weapons were cheap and its users were unskilled, they would not have put them in the game. i hate joining servers with them banned because i like using the awp every once in a while
 
At first I agreed with you. I mean, it probably took 30 men to design the look of the gun. I also thought that the guns cost a lot, meaning you take a risk when you get killed. However, it is a NO AWP server and camping is a reason why those blasted barrels are in the servers (Ban them).
 
I _so_ want the n00b-cann0n banned. The server says 'NO AWP', but it was still buyable yesterday when I was on. I can't stand one-shot-in-the-toe kills. It's a fat load of BS.
 
I think that the awp is quite overpowered. I have played on several serveres where almost every one has an awp, its quite boring and the game progresses slowly. Without the awp banned players will play in a more fast paced and tactical fassion. I think it should be banned because games are just more fun without em'
 
I really don't mind the awp but if we kept it it should only be 2 per team something like that
 
[quote1201873331=Eternaly Eazy]
I really don't mind the awp but if we kept it it should only be 2 per team something like that
[/quote1201873331]
good idea 2 or 1 per team
 
I agree in a way but the map choice would need to be a factor Eg. in office its close cobat fighting, and it gets very annyoing if you die in one hit, however if your on map with long range and you know there are snipers about then let the be

Get rid of it on office and dust
 
Most servers ban awps and autos. I agree, they make the game slow and when I do go to servers that allow awps and autos they are over used. Ban Ban Ban. Especially in office.
 
Personally, I think the awp in office has a huge disadvantage because of the close contact it deals with. I think you should restrict the awp to 1 per team.
 
[quote1201904310=blackhawksniper]
I think if you want to kill someone in a hit with a sniper, use a scout!


Show you can snipe :)
[/quote1201904310]

agreed
 
at least they dont have bazookas...

im for letting the awp stay, its are apart of the game and i think it actually does take skill to snipe with it

HOWEVER...for the autos, i say we should get rid of those...
 
The autos do significantly less damage - if anything, I'd say keep them and ditch the awp.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top