Free Realm Transfers

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
15,000
They?re offering free transfers off of Herod. Yay or nay?
 
Doesn't matter to me if we move or stay, I'd still like to stay on a medium-high populated PvP server if at all possible.

Probably for the sake of some players sanity and patience we should switch servers.
 
Doesn't matter to me if we move or stay, I'd still like to stay on a medium-high populated PvP server if at all possible.

Probably for the sake of some players sanity and patience we should switch servers.

You have the guild right now, verify with everyone that’s a good move and let’s roll.
 
Nay, don’t want the risk of potentially moving into a server that’s medium pop now only for it to die later
 
I just saw the server list, you’d be moving into a new server that’ll consist solely of people that’ve transferred.
 
I personally would rather not move because in the past week of playing classic ive started to recognize specific people when im looking in world chat or running around the world and don't want to have to learn new names and possibly have to forget people who ive already met.
 
I'd like to create a character in eGo for Classic. Are you guys sticking to the same server or have you moved?
 
I'd like to create a character in eGo for Classic. Are you guys sticking to the same server or have you moved?

From what I’ve heard most people were against the move I believe we’re all still on Herod
 
Divine indicated everyone is staying on Herod.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top