GTghost Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,059 Mar 29, 2008 #1 The trade is over, I just bought that game and it looks really good.
R34P3R Rookie Joined Mar 27, 2008 Messages 60 Mar 29, 2008 #2 ive hurd that that game isnt very good. dont have credit card so cant trade, sorry
GTghost Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,059 Mar 29, 2008 #3 I edited the post for Crysis
M MaD sKiLLz =FL= EGO Zealot Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 1,864 Mar 30, 2008 #4 you cant trade cod4!! oh no
GTghost Thread Thumper Joined Jan 21, 2008 Messages 1,059 Mar 30, 2008 #6 Crysis isnt a steam game, before i update this thread, it was FFOW.
C Colonel Klondike{RD} Poster Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 188 Mar 30, 2008 #7 i love crysis too much t trade it
R34P3R Rookie Joined Mar 27, 2008 Messages 60 Mar 30, 2008 #8 yea def. keep COD4. I would try a cyses demo before you go all out trying to get it. I wouldnt trade multiplayer games becasue there fun to come back to and have tons of playablity
yea def. keep COD4. I would try a cyses demo before you go all out trying to get it. I wouldnt trade multiplayer games becasue there fun to come back to and have tons of playablity