BeastTheNinja Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 3,162 Jan 1, 2020 #42 congrats everyone
Hotshot Poster =(e)= Joined Oct 23, 2019 Messages 125 Jan 1, 2020 #45 Congratulations with the promos everyone! and hope everyone had a happy new year
Alcha Poster =(eGO)= Joined Apr 14, 2018 Messages 177 Jan 1, 2020 #46 Congratulation with the promotions and a Happy New Year.
redchance Shots Fired =(eGO)= Joined Jun 11, 2018 Messages 1,471 Jan 1, 2020 #47 Congratulations everyone.
EchoFX Echo Effects Joined Oct 30, 2019 Messages 1,174 Jan 1, 2020 #48 Wow, I am honoured. Thank you so much for the promotion and recognition. I do my best to try and uphold the rules on our TTT server and I think it will be much easier as an eG. Thank you again and Happy New Year to everyone at edge-gamers!
Wow, I am honoured. Thank you so much for the promotion and recognition. I do my best to try and uphold the rules on our TTT server and I think it will be much easier as an eG. Thank you again and Happy New Year to everyone at edge-gamers!
Depression Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 1,128 Jan 1, 2020 #49 I am late for this. Congrats guys well deserved.
Grumpy Kitten Neko I guess Joined May 31, 2018 Messages 1,381 Jan 1, 2020 #50 Congrats to all. Well deserved!
kaZZ xxxxxxxxxxx Joined Jun 28, 2018 Messages 950 Jan 1, 2020 #51 Belt said: What about me kaZZ Click to expand... You too
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Jan 1, 2020 #53 Congrats everyone, I'll see you all in therapy!
P Power_Outlet I play fortnite do you think I'm happy? =(e)= Joined Jul 25, 2018 Messages 1,717 Jan 1, 2020 #54 Congrats all
juice Demons with halos Joined Dec 3, 2018 Messages 1,448 Jan 1, 2020 #56 congrats gamers, Especially Twist Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
owen Famous =(eGO)= Joined Dec 21, 2018 Messages 539 Jan 1, 2020 #58 congrats lads now i make my way back to the server possibly
webby Chocolate Milk Lover =(eGO)= Joined Aug 17, 2019 Messages 913 Jan 1, 2020 #59 Congrats all, jb is gunna be thicc
E eXpLoSiVo I made one post =(e)= Joined Nov 26, 2019 Messages 21 Jan 1, 2020 #60 Thank you for the promotion! Definitely excited and grateful.