Announcement Recognizing a player milestone!

slain

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐                          i‎‎‎‎‎magine
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Messages
204
Congrats B BigDaddyRainbowSkittles on being the top (currently active [lol my bad]) player to reach 100 days played on the Jailbreak server!

FP2xkSp.png


Have a Skittles day why dont'cha, (or 100)

edit: I'm being informed that stats.me doesn't show correct play time for all players? apparently some players are hidden for being inactive. I'm a clown guys my bad ��

So honorable mention is of course Jacko for being the first player to actually reach this milestone, my bad.
 
Last edited:
Congrats on the hundred days!
 
Last edited:
Hate to break your heart but jacko has 120 days its not showing because he has 0% inactivity

congrats tho
 
Last edited:
Doesn't Jacko have around 119

Regardless though congrats, 100 days on JB is insane. The headaches would never stop if I tried lol
 
pretty sure Jacko got some more haha. still great job, that's something to be proud of for sure. :) congrats to him!
 
im going to do what everyone is saying and say that jacko already hit that milestone quite a while ago.

sorry kinda not sorry
 
Jacko doesnt play anymore so his score is invalid lol. ;p but ill beat it one day!

Thanks everyone! wasnt worth all the headaches but i still come back every day but why tho?? lol
 
Yeah my bad I didn't realize it hides inactive players, updated the OP a bit
 
Rainbow <3 My man you are a 100% jailbreak addict. We need to give him a jailbreak addict award.
 
I'm hoping to get 100 before end of summer break.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top