It's Been Real eGO

Divinity

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Messages
126
I recently have been too busy with life to find time to help MT, participate in events, or even be active in our servers. Despite the past year or two of amazing memories, I can no longer find time to even respond to simple requests. It's been a real funny journey, however, I'd like to resign from MT until a time I feel I can contribute to the community. Maybe next time I'll find a bigger opportunity, and I'll head back towards the leadership role I desired. Till then, thanks for everything!

Div

DT: all my amazing friends in MT and CS Division! Till next time guys :)
 
Thank you for helping out within the community, your service never goes unrecognized :)
 
You will be missed, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top