Quarantine activities?

Chael

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 7, 2019
Messages
5
Hey guys! Just trying to stay active and healthy during quarantine, any suggestions? Any ideas are more than welcome. Cooking recipes, piano pieces to learn, ukulele songs, anything will do!
 
Ima need you to learn the Spongebob Intro on the Ukulele haha in all seriousness just go out for a walk or run once a day, doesn't seem like much but listening to music and just chilling outside is the move. C Chael
 
Go outside on your patio or somewhere and just get some sunlight for ten, twenty minutes a day.
It helps with your sleep cycle and a bit of sunlight helps your body.
There's a reason Superman needs sunlight!
 
I thinking spending time being creative/ doing art. It's just something to do and keep your brain active i guess.
 
I mean im not quarentined cause i work, but usually ive been doing vibing on teamspeak with some cool people

So you can try that, and what arch said, go on your patio and just imbrace the sun, its what ive been doing on weelends or just try something new that you've always wanted to try, but never got to because you were busy... because nows the time
 
For cooking, I usually preferred things that I could make in the morning and forget about, but I've been doing more plates that involve a bit more preparation. Probably one of my favourite "recipes" was this
And to keep me from going sane, I've been trying to learn roundabout on the guitar.

Oh and way too much video editing for a healthy amount, I have 5 unfinished projects in my queue.
 
Back
Top