Igorvitch down.

Oblixion

Still here
Executive
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
1,563
WU4nvlW.png


Jolly stepping down.



We wanted to take this time to thank Jolly for his many days of service in the EdgeGamers community. He will be stepping down from his role as leadership to pursue a his career in law enforcement. Jolly worked very hard in improving the Emergency Services department for the GTAV server. He will remain an important part of the EdgeGamers community as an admin in the Grand Theft Auto V server.

Wish him luck!​
 
Last edited:
Jolly Jolly thank you for all your hard work. ur a homie forever !!! wish u luck with all you do <3
 
What have you done, my favorite manager D:

Seriously though wish you the best man, favorite memory is when I taught you and muffs about turtles

What he meant to say was "cracked a whip over me and muffs back while we collected turtles"

Also I'm not dead I'll still be here people, don't bury me too soon MingLee


also more time for dbd :) heidi heidi Damon Damon
 
What he meant to say was "cracked a whip over me and muffs back while we collected turtles"

Also I'm not dead I'll still be here people, don't bury me too soon MingLee


also more time for dbd :) heidi heidi Damon Damon

i guess ill put the shovel away :c

dbd funsies B)
 
Its actually spelled Igorevitch. But I remember way back in the the day, when You first joined the fire department, when we first met, I had no Idea you would go where you went. From CID Detective, to ES manager. It was fun working with you, and I hope we can continue working together, but good luck going into law enforcement in real life, I wish you truly the best. - 1N-45 | Sr. Det. McDoogan
 
Bye felicia
I hate you lmao

But, it was fun working with you throughout the whole process of the DOJ and LE. Gonna miss having you around, wish you the best of luck in your future <3.
 
Im gonna miss you bud, thanks for being the low-key carry for the tourny :D
 
Didn't really talk to you that much as I don't really play too much GTA but the few times we did talk I always had fun, especially since it was talk about WoW Classic most of the time. Thank you for everything you did and best of luck with the career.
 
Jolly Jolly Thank you for all that you have done, I wish and hope the best for you as you pursue a career in the law enforcement.
 
Jolly Jolly Good luck with real life law enforcement, remember to call them out on FailRP. oh wait
 
Jolly Jolly Thank you for your hard work in making the eGO FiveM server so fun to play on and making everyone wanting to come back. We will miss you!
 
Gonna miss this man so much "Alexa play Toto Africa"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top