- Joined
- Apr 19, 2020
- Messages
- 13
First game for me was Tomb Raider on the Playstation 1.
Probably the reason why I enjoy using tank controls...
Probably the reason why I enjoy using tank controls...
For console, I'm pretty sure Spyro on PS2. For PC, GTA IV.
Console: Played crash bandicoot on the PS1
PC: Played CS 1.6 and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Poptropica was a disgustingly popular game that was insanely hard and impossible without Youtube open
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy was one of the first games that I was allowed to play, then games like Ultima Online & Dark age of Camelot
My Mom and Grandfather are teachers so they let me play a lot of educational games. The first 3 types that I can think of were Mac Jr., Jumpstart Kindergarten, and Humongous Entertainment games (Putt-Putt and Pajama Sam). Not sure which of those was my first.
The first game I know I willing picked to play on my own was Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES.
No...
Playing Poptropica during computer lab time hit different
First game that I actually really got into was Club Penguin, loved that game for a long time
b t I played the exact same game when I first started gaming.
crash tag team racing on my psp
best game in history
