What was the First Video Game you Played ???

First game for me was Tomb Raider on the Playstation 1.
Probably the reason why I enjoy using tank controls...
 
My Mom and Grandfather are teachers so they let me play a lot of educational games. The first 3 types that I can think of were Mac Jr., Jumpstart Kindergarten, and Humongous Entertainment games (Putt-Putt and Pajama Sam). Not sure which of those was my first.

The first game I know I willing picked to play on my own was Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES.
 
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy was one of the first games that I was allowed to play, then games like Ultima Online & Dark age of Camelot

I love how you say "allowed to play". Brings back memories of me going to my friends house just to play Halo which I was NOT allowed to play.
 
My Mom and Grandfather are teachers so they let me play a lot of educational games. The first 3 types that I can think of were Mac Jr., Jumpstart Kindergarten, and Humongous Entertainment games (Putt-Putt and Pajama Sam). Not sure which of those was my first.

The first game I know I willing picked to play on my own was Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES.
JoeMo JoeMo , I LOVED Mario 3. The tanooki suit was one of my favorite additions to the game. I sometimes watch Super Mario Maker on youtube and see Mario 3 levels, and it brings me back.
 
Playing Poptropica during computer lab time hit different

First game that I actually really got into was Club Penguin, loved that game for a long time
 
Playing Poptropica during computer lab time hit different

First game that I actually really got into was Club Penguin, loved that game for a long time

Club Penguin really do be one of the those classics.
 
b t b t I played the exact same game when I first started gaming.
 
It either had to have been Lego Island or Pokemon Pikachu Yellow. I cant recall wether I had a gameboy before I was able to use my family's gateway computer
 

Latest posts

Back
Top