I can remember playing browser games since as early as elementary school. My family never really let me play video games for a long time though, so I remember playing those games at my friends house. The earliest real game I can remember playing on a computer my family owned was Red Crucible. My family finally bought a mac, and Red Crucible was one of the free games on the apple store. It wasn't exactly a great game, but it was the first real game I played so I loved it. It had vehicles, large maps, and decent combat. I played a ton of it, and met a bunch of people. Eventually because of the games success it became extremely pay to win. You had to pay for guns you used to have for free. I played it back before I discovered steam, so when I discovered steam I grew out of it. But Red Crucible was the game that got me started, and I'll always remember it fondly.