What was the First Video Game you Played ???

ET from Atari. My dad had an Atari 2600 with a couple of games- space invaders, combat, asteroids, ET plus a couple of more that I cannot recall. I chose ET of all games cause that "ET phone home" popped up in my head. Worst game created ever!
 
Kawaii Koinu: Wonderful for the GBA or playing atari at my grandmas house in puerto rico
 
I think it was the original Mario for the Gameboy. The 5 pound brick Gameboy. Good times.
 
I played first video game is pokemon ash gray and This is my favorite game.
 
Super Mario Bros on NES. We were poor as shit but had a doctor and his family that lived next door and I'd go over to their house every day after school to play with the kids that lived there.
 
My first video game on the PC was Battlefield 1942, 2142, and Vietnam. They were the best battlefields back then. Soon after that was my Flight Simulator. On PS2, it was Need for Speed. On Xbox 360, I think it was Medal of Honor, and on Xbox One was Sea of Thieves. On my Nintendo DS, it was Tanks, and on my Wii, it was Wii Sports.
 
Well I get to date myself here.....Sid Meirs F-15 Strike Eagle...On a Commodor 128
 
Super Mario Bros on NES. We were poor as shit but had a doctor and his family that lived next door and I'd go over to their house every day after school to play with the kids that lived there.

kyfg kyfg I had a restaurant I would go to with my parents when I was super young. It has since gone out of business but they had a NES where you could play Super Mario Bros for free. I loved playing it. I'm glad you found enjoyment it in too.
 
My first video game on the PC was Battlefield 1942, 2142, and Vietnam. They were the best battlefields back then. Soon after that was my Flight Simulator. On PS2, it was Need for Speed. On Xbox 360, I think it was Medal of Honor, and on Xbox One was Sea of Thieves. On my Nintendo DS, it was Tanks, and on my Wii, it was Wii Sports.
Jeff7890110 Jeff7890110 sounds like you'd like World of Warships. M4A1-S M4A1-S , recruit this man
 

Latest posts

Back
Top