Counter-Strike Not Planned Bounties in Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mob-kun

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
9
There should be a system where bounties can be placed on certain CT's but each round the bounty resets. Though, the bounties that are placed are subtracted from the player's credits if the bounty is killed.
 
Upvote 4
Make it e+ and or have a minimum bounty price (500 credits or so) so you don't have bounty spams with 1 credit bounties made by randoms

I think a good mechanic to add onto this is have a certain amount of credits lost. So like if a person makes a 500 credit bounty, the killer would only be able to collect like 300 or 400 credits. This acts like a credit sinkhole for average players.
 
Honestly I love this idea. It gives the t’s benefits to rebel and make the rounds and the server is a whole more interesting and exciting!!!
 
CS LE can correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this was implemented.
 
I love this idea on the fact that people either sit on credits bc they arent in a gang or gangs get maxed out. People dont coin flip that much bc they are afraid of losing but there would be value to this.
 
Yes, it is implemented, it was added along with coinflips, never used though since LEs only have access to it
I believe there is an error with the current version, in that the person with the bounty will lose the credits when they die, instead of the person that placed the bounty
 
i love this idea and I think it would be a valuable implementation to JB +1

definitely e+ only though so we avoid spam.
 
M Mob-kun

We are looking at ways to improve the bounty system, including what you suggested. The current bounty system is pretty boring and one way we can improve the bounty is to make it more of an event. We can increase the bounty credit reward and also make the CT with bounty more visible or buffed.

Stay Tuned™
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top