Thanking leadership!

Kaden

I'm unoriginal.
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
862
As I've been in this community for only a few months I am just starting to realize how much leadership actually does and I feel as they don't get enough credit for how time they put into our wonderful servers/community. Without leadership, this would be one heck of a ride. They all make eGO a better place with plenty of friendly leadership to talk to. In this thread Id love for you to tag your favorite person/people in leadership and write what you like about them this can be a whole sob story or just a short reason on why you appreciate them here I few I feel need to be thrown out there (Leadership feel free to tag who you appreciate).

@Custom Stats What can I say about this guy, if you haven't heard of him you're under a rock, not only does he put in CRAZY amounts of work for all our CS servers. He listens to members and thinks about there ideas or whatever they have to say. He's honestly amazing how would TTT run without him fixing stuff. Thanks for the work you put in.

@Shayne Even though you may not see this I appreciate you incredibly you not only are an amazing person and you made me think of everything in a different perspective, you put other people before yourself and didn't question it. You helped me and plenty of my friends with server issues and really made me appreciate the tiny things. Continue your brake you deserve one.

@aidan Even though we rarely talk your INCREDIBLY friendly you talked to me as if I've known you for years when really I was just a random. You made me realize how friendly eGO really is. Your a super cool dude and someone I would definitely like to talk to more.

@Larry_Da_Lobster Oh, this guy every time I join his channel he's energetic always ready to put up with whatever someone has him to do. He's very friendly and ready to get done whatever has to be. Continue to be kind, friendly, and energetic.

To wrap this all up I must thank tech as I'm not going to ping all of them thanks for all of your hard work and dedication.

No idea if this was already a thread but I copied it sorry!
 
Last edited:
@peloc , great ec manager , super friendly. you can joke around with him and he never acts like he’s in a position of power above you (unless it’s a joke). you can always feel welcome and comfortable around him and I’m super glad he gave me the opportunity in ec and believed in me as well. i love it a lot and I’m super grateful for it
Mayhem Death Mayhem Death the best honestly. listens to me complain and actually takes my complaints into consideration when no one else will. is always his birthday but won’t admit it. but for real, super greatful to have a cm like him. it’s nice to be heard sometimes , even if you complain alot:)
@Hydra he does bully me a lot but he puts in SOO much effort into everything. seriously deserves so much more recognition. the amount of work and dedication he puts into everything is amazing. he also believed in me when i didn’t really believe in myself and helps me RAtionAliZe. gives me second chances and listens when you really need someone to. you do so much and are super under appreciated honestly. thank you
@Arbiter another person who believes in me (sometimes heh) and pushes me to do more than i think i can. will also listen to me and my complaints and make an effort to get things fixed if they’re not right. works really hard and cares about others. super friendly as well and i wasn’t super nervous to talk to him the first time like i usually am, cause he’s just so open to everyone and welcoming

i appreciate all of you guys !!! thank you :-)
 
@peloc Thank you for providing oversight on all the amazing CS:GO events hosted. The CS Division would not be the same without you.

@Power_Outlet Thank you for the amazing times we have had on CS Jail and I am enjoying the D2 side of eGO every single day.

@Custom Stats Once again, thank you for all the effort you put into perfecting our CS servers, eGO wouldn't be the same without your presence.

DrkChocolate DrkChocolate Although I spend very little time on TF2, I can definitely tell you have a passion for what you do over inside the TF2 Division,
thank you.

There are so many others that deserve the recognition, but I'll leave that to you rest of you.
 
okay few more
@crc1225 you work really hard in tech and for all the ecs as well. if we ever have a problem youre supa helpful and the work you do to try and fix the shiT server and improve it is greatly appreciated. also you google commands quickly so that’s helpful. thanks for always event the up server
@Divine i appreciate you not only as a manager but as a person. you’re such a kind, wonderful person who deserves more than he gets. you work super hard and you’re so appreciated by everyone. thank you for all the work you do in ms in D2 and for your ecs. you’re a beautiful person. when i was only an e you were so welcoming to me and i appreciated it more than you can imagine. you helped me get into ms and figure out where to start. if i ever have a question you’re quick to help and respond. thank you for everything you do as a manager and as a friend, truly from the bottom of my heart t h a n k y o u
owen owen honestly not sure what you do heh , you’re just in my home so felt like you needed a mention. but you are super friendly and fun to be around i will say
@Architect of Life thank you for the efforts you put into server filling and the community. you’re always a friendly face to see and be around. you’re mindnight goD
@Custom Stats you do a lot and all the time I’m just in awe of how much you do for the servers. always pushing out new updates to improve the servers and make sure they’re running smoothly and always listening to recommendations to improve them constantly. though you don’t talk you do get a lot done and i appreciate that !
 
Last edited:
definitely @Arbiter i gotta shout out here, because all the way back to QA days he been giving it his all, a man of the people for sure. remember he talked to me on steam messages all night a few years back, caring about how i felt about pG back then. He is one of the most caring, friendly, and hard working people i know in LE. He believes in me and all i do, and all the other hard working people in the community.

@Divine I feel like a lot of people don't get appreciated for the put into this work in the community, but he always goes out of his way to make me feel appreciated for things i do, and probably many other people as well. The best forms of kindness are the ones you don't expect, and keep you smiling, and he has managed to do that for me.

@Architect of Life is a CHAD. He brings people together, i like that a lot about him. We aren't a community if we aren't connecting and gaming with people around us, he includes people, and we all always have a great time. he is also just a great friend who sends me a lot of memes B)

all of tech team ofc too, and @Custom Stats who gives a lot of care to the surf community, which i feel wasn't the case before he stepped in and helped it massively with updates. ty for telling off bob also xd

BUT thank you all LE, although i believe there is also a lot of non LE who i could write paragraphs thanking them for their devotion to the community.
srry for all the tagging hope dat doesnt annoy any of u lol
 
Last edited:
shoutout to the best divisions on the edgegamers organization gaming community, GMOD and D2
  • @JoeMo you're one of the funniest dudes to be around on GMOD (pls come play more ZS) and I wish you were my English teacher
  • @CelDamage you're one of the most helpful people whenever you're on, thank you for the ZS guide that you made
  • @Para aka my direct boss as an EC, thank you for being extremely helpful and for teaching me some GC lore, nice seeing you in our DS room recently
  • @YoungRiku you're an epic and knowledgeable ZS player and a cool dude to ask if yall ever need anime suggestions, amazing person to talk to ily
  • @Stonecutters ion see you on a lot unless we're testing TTT lmao but you're cool
  • TomSL TomSL you've been working your ass off on TTT and the fearshop and I really appreciate it, here's to a stable and growing pop when this all pays off
  • @Sarge i genuinely appreciate your help when it comes to server fills, it genuinely helps a lot and you have that certain spark that helps set ZS off for the day
  • @Boo same as above in regards to ZS, its been amazing seeing you on the TS3 lately and i wish you the best of luck when the AT stuff starts rollin in
  • @TAKA our GMOD overlord, thank you for your immense dedication to our division, you've been working to ensure everythings going alright and i look up to you for that, also you are the rightful 🖐👁👄👁🤚
  • @Power_Outlet holy shit man I'm trynna catch up to you in d2 and like you're far ahead I've been neglecting it and yeah man i love you
  • owen owen hi I'm shalom smile smile smile smile smile I'll kill you have you played the hit loot and shoot free to play game destiny 2?
  • @Forteces thank you for putting up the most epic sherpas, they've really been helpful and thanks for dealing with my shit every sherpa
  • @Hedgehog are you a hedgehog? <3
also one honorary shoutout
  • @M4A1-S DUDE i appreciate the fact that you've been helping us fill ZS, i very much appreciate it and you're omega cool ngl tysm, best wishes with warships
 
Instead of me thanking some of the leadership, I want to thank all of them in each division whether they did a lot of stuff, some stuff or barely anything. This is my first ever gaming community that I've been part of, and I do not regret it at all.

First and foremost, I wanna thank every leadership in CS division Without these guys. I wouldn't even be here where I'm at right now in EdgeGamers.
Mayhem Death Mayhem Death @Custom Stats @Hydra (@Larry_Da_Lobster)[Congrats On SR. Manager!] @peloc @Shayne @Peoples People
Cs division is a very fun division and as of playing in this division for almost 8 months I meet new people all the time when playing on the servers and events.

Here is my thanks to MC division, This was my second division I had played on and everyone was really friendly! Nothing went wrong! Forget about my brother getting banned
@Jade @Foxy @Witch_Doctor @BUTTERLOVER7683 @Tea
Minecraft has been a very fun experience as of me finding out of the server and grinding on that survival server.

I want to thank D2 division for making me download destiny 2 and having a blast while I had played it.
@Power_Outlet owen owen @Hedgehog (@Forteces)[Congrats On Manager!]

I also want to thank the FiveM/GTA division, I have yet to still play the game. But I watch a lot of streams from fellow eGO members!
Summer Summer @RedDragonKnight @Inkery @Jay @jordy @Jolly @Oblixion
Thanks for making the game look very fun, I can't wait too play it. Yes I am scared of breaking the rules as it will be my first time playing, so yeah. Thank you very much!

Now over to TF2 I want to thank all of the leader ship for making the nice game servers too play on, and they were also very welcoming when I was play TF2 and some events.
DrkChocolate DrkChocolate Hotdogs Hotdogs @Jeff7890110 @PastryFoxy
I can't wait to join more fun events and play on the game servers and meet the fellow TF2 gamers on the servers!

Rust division and it's amazing server, a very fun server to train on and have fun!
@Godzilla @redchance
Thank you guys for making me welcome to the rust server and having me play the game with over 30 hours in about a week, it has been a blast playing on the server.

I want to also thank all the other divisions aswell, I don't wanna make a whole post pinging every managers there is. But thanks every leadership for making EdgeGamers a fun place too play on!

please don't correct any of my spelling I just woke up
 
@peloc
@Custom Stats
@Hydra
@Larry_Da_Lobster
@Shayne
@redchance
@Peoples People

You guys are awesome. You go above and beyond for this community and strive every step to make it a better place for everyone to come together and have a great second life away from our real life.

As an admin for TTT, it is a tiresome and thankless job and sometimes we get harassed and disrespected for just upholding the rules and these guys have always had my back (and many other admin's backs) countless times. Huge respect and much love for everything you guys do and continue to do.

If it weren't for leadership keeping this ship air tight - it would resemble the Titanic. Instead we operate like the Disney Cruise. Loads of fun and laughs evry'day!
 
The big thank you goes to the members of the community who make it all worth it with their love and support. It's all possible from a collective effort of everyone coming together and that's something you have trouble finding on the internet, just a large group of people who play video games and hang out, we're all like a big frat house.
 
@Inkery My boy out here if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here or as far in this amazing community. When ever i need help or have questions I always go to him and expect great advise
 
Last edited:
@peloc Thank you for providing oversight on all the amazing CS:GO events hosted. The CS Division would not be the same without you.

@Power_Outlet Thank you for the amazing times we have had on CS Jail and I am enjoying the D2 side of eGO every single day.

@Custom Stats Once again, thank you for all the effort you put into perfecting our CS servers, eGO wouldn't be the same without your presence.

DrkChocolate DrkChocolate Although I spend very little time on TF2, I can definitely tell you have a passion for what you do over inside the TF2 Division,
thank you.

There are so many others that deserve the recognition, but I'll leave that to you rest of you.
Thanks! I try my best. <3
 
Instead of me thanking some of the leadership, I want to thank all of them in each division whether they did a lot of stuff, some stuff or barely anything. This is my first ever gaming community that I've been part of, and I do not regret it at all.

First and foremost, I wanna thank every leadership in CS division Without these guys. I wouldn't even be here where I'm at right now in EdgeGamers.
Mayhem Death Mayhem Death @Custom Stats @Hydra (@Larry_Da_Lobster)[Congrats On SR. Manager!] @peloc @Shayne @Peoples People
Cs division is a very fun division and as of playing in this division for almost 8 months I meet new people all the time when playing on the servers and events.

Here is my thanks to MC division, This was my second division I had played on and everyone was really friendly! Nothing went wrong! Forget about my brother getting banned
@Jade @Foxy @Witch_Doctor @BUTTERLOVER7683 @Tea
Minecraft has been a very fun experience as of me finding out of the server and grinding on that survival server.

I want to thank D2 division for making me download destiny 2 and having a blast while I had played it.
@Power_Outlet owen owen @Hedgehog (@Forteces)[Congrats On Manager!]

I also want to thank the FiveM/GTA division, I have yet to still play the game. But I watch a lot of streams from fellow eGO members!
Summer Summer @RedDragonKnight @Inkery @Jay @jordy @Jolly @Oblixion
Thanks for making the game look very fun, I can't wait too play it. Yes I am scared of breaking the rules as it will be my first time playing, so yeah. Thank you very much!

Now over to TF2 I want to thank all of the leader ship for making the nice game servers too play on, and they were also very welcoming when I was play TF2 and some events.
DrkChocolate DrkChocolate Hotdogs Hotdogs @Jeff7890110 @PastryFoxy
I can't wait to join more fun events and play on the game servers and meet the fellow TF2 gamers on the servers!

Rust division and it's amazing server, a very fun server to train on and have fun!
@Godzilla @redchance
Thank you guys for making me welcome to the rust server and having me play the game with over 30 hours in about a week, it has been a blast playing on the server.

I want to also thank all the other divisions aswell, I don't wanna make a whole post pinging every managers there is. But thanks every leadership for making EdgeGamers a fun place too play on!

please don't correct any of my spelling I just woke up
Thanks! We are trying our best to give our members and pub players what they want. <3
 
PogChamp content right here fellas
 

Latest posts

Back
Top