Thoughts.

LukePyro

News
Manager
Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Messages
724
A piece I wrote in my darkest hour, that I'd thought I'd share with you all.

Thoughts, thoughts of times we crossed streets, jumped and skipped on our way downtown just before sunset. Thoughts of late nights and laughs, laughter over the smallest of things, laughter and smiling faces just because we were together. Laying down in the green grass, staring at the clouds when we all were a little down or exhausted. Songs and hums raced through our heads, not "Will I sleep tonight?". We all went home thinking that we'd see each other the next day, if I knew that would be my last hug, I would've stayed longer and enjoyed the time we spent together. Before walking to my father's truck and waving goodbye to my life. In the most quiet of nights I think, I remember the most insignificant things, the regrets and poor decisions I've made. Now we sit caught up in politics, always angry at something, but we don't care to hear from each other. My thoughts at night race through my head, keeping me up from sun set to sun rise.

I want to go home, home isn't a place. Home is where you guys are, let me go home. - Luke (Snowy)


During this time of COVID-19 as a student, used to seeing my friends everyday, staying after school chatting with each other. It has really taken a toll on me and I've become very lonely, restless nights are common to me. Just at a time where I was about to do somethings that I would severely regret, I logged onto CS:GO and joined eGO JB. The rush of nostalgia came to me, I went on teamspeak and started talking to the amazing community members and made me feel right back at home. Edge Gamers quite possibly saved my life, I know many of you may feel the same way about other things and I couldn't thank this community enough. The members here are truly one of a kind, thank you for letting me be able to change from my past self and let me continue in creating a better me.

Once again, thank you, I love you and stay frosty. ~ Snowy
 
Wassup snowy, hope you're having a good day. Bro I am in love with what you wrote, it was really easy to paint the image in my brain of what you were talking to and I could relate in some way. Mental health was never my strong suit and it's why I spent countless hours for over a year just playing it. eGO made me feel happy and like I truly connect with people. Life hasn't been the best since the pandemic happened but I still find myself logging on eGO and seeing how it's going. Idk if I'm allowed to say this in the forums but in 5 days it'll be 1 year since I attempted. As you can see that shit failed but I've come to face a lot of demons and say that I luckily failed. Ik we aren't the closest but listen man if u ever need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, you can always hmu and I'm here for you. I want you to know that I have your back and Ik others do too. Idc if we're strangers or have hundreds of miles between us, you always got me aight? Much love Snowy <3
 
Last edited:
this is really nice but also makes me sad :-(
i know in the end it’s a happy story. you’re still here , thank god , and you’ve realized that leaving isn’t necessarily the way out. if you ever find yourself in that place again , or are lonely and just need someone to talk to or to listen to you , you can always reach out to me. I’ll try my best to listen if you need someone to. i understand that point and it sucks and i don’t want others feeling that way. and that goes for everyone. if anyone needs something or a friend , i know I’m not the best choice , but im here
love all of you guys <3
 
Wassup snowy, hope you're having a good day. Bro I am in love with what you wrote, it was really easy to paint the image in my brain of what you were talking to and I could relate in some way. Mental health was never my strong suit and it's why I spent countless hours for over a year just playing it. eGO made me feel happy and like I truly connect with people. Life hasn't been the best since the pandemic happened but I still find myself logging on eGO and seeing how it's going. Idk if I'm allowed to say this in the forums but in 5 days it'll be 1 year since I attempted. As you can see that shit failed but I've come to face a lot of demons and say that I luckily failed. Ik we aren't the closest but listen man if u ever need someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on, you can always hmu and I'm here for you. I want you to know that I have your back and Ik others do too. Idc if we're strangers or have hundreds of miles between us, you always got me aight? Much love Snowy <3
Much love C Cops late night warden <3
 
this is really nice but also makes me sad :-(
i know in the end it’s a happy story. you’re still here , thank god , and you’ve realized that leaving isn’t necessarily the way out. if you ever find yourself in that place again , or are lonely and just need someone to talk to or to listen to you , you can always reach out to me. I’ll try my best to listen if you need someone to. i understand that point and it sucks and i don’t want others feeling that way. and that goes for everyone. if anyone needs something or a friend , i know I’m not the best choice , but im here
love all of you guys <3
<3
 
damn. 2 things one you are an amazing writer. and 2 sorry for seeing this so late, but I'm with you here. A lot of my friends were starting to already break down only 2-3 weeks into quarantine, the only thing keeping me somewhat sane was taking online classes with a video call. I think a lot of people came back or just joined eGO during the quarantine because they, like you, needed to find home. I know that COVID is probably taking a huge toll on you mentally so just know that everyone here is always willing to talk. so yea, while you tell everyone to do it, make sure you stay frosty
 
A piece I wrote in my darkest hour, that I'd thought I'd share with you all.

Thoughts, thoughts of times we crossed streets, jumped and skipped on our way downtown just before sunset. Thoughts of late nights and laughs, laughter over the smallest of things, laughter and smiling faces just because we were together. Laying down in the green grass, staring at the clouds when we all were a little down or exhausted. Songs and hums raced through our heads, not "Will I sleep tonight?". We all went home thinking that we'd see each other the next day, if I knew that would be my last hug, I would've stayed longer and enjoyed the time we spent together. Before walking to my father's truck and waving goodbye to my life. In the most quiet of nights I think, I remember the most insignificant things, the regrets and poor decisions I've made. Now we sit caught up in politics, always angry at something, but we don't care to hear from each other. My thoughts at night race through my head, keeping me up from sun set to sun rise.

I want to go home, home isn't a place. Home is where you guys are, let me go home. - Luke (Snowy)


During this time of COVID-19 as a student, used to seeing my friends everyday, staying after school chatting with each other. It has really taken a toll on me and I've become very lonely, restless nights are common to me. Just at a time where I was about to do somethings that I would severely regret, I logged onto CS:GO and joined eGO JB. The rush of nostalgia came to me, I went on teamspeak and started talking to the amazing community members and made me feel right back at home. Edge Gamers quite possibly saved my life, I know many of you may feel the same way about other things and I couldn't thank this community enough. The members here are truly one of a kind, thank you for letting me be able to change from my past self and let me continue in creating a better me.

Once again, thank you, I love you and stay frosty. ~ Snowy
Hey man i know how you feel i went through the same thing, ever need someone im all open ears
 
wassup snowy, you probably haven't seen me but look. we've all been in the lowest of low spots in life i just started feeling better myself. but trust me when i say life gets better and the bad days will be Shadowed by the good days. life is full of twist and turns so if you ever need anything bro, i'm here for you, so is everyone on eGO <3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top