N Nani? I made one post Joined Dec 20, 2018 Messages 7 Jul 27, 2020 #1 Please unban my brother,he got banned because of ban evasion but its his first time playing the game, this is some kind of misunderstanding so please unban him. he just wants to play jb. thank you.
Please unban my brother,he got banned because of ban evasion but its his first time playing the game, this is some kind of misunderstanding so please unban him. he just wants to play jb. thank you.
Kaden I'm unoriginal. Joined Apr 20, 2020 Messages 862 Jul 27, 2020 #2 He can contest his ban here: https://www.edgegamers.com/form/1/select
N Nani? I made one post Joined Dec 20, 2018 Messages 7 Jul 27, 2020 #3 ScaryLarry said: He can contest his ban here: https://www.edgegamers.com/form/1/select Click to expand... Thank you so much for the information.
ScaryLarry said: He can contest his ban here: https://www.edgegamers.com/form/1/select Click to expand... Thank you so much for the information.
3dsam1 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Jul 13, 2018 Messages 2,096 Jul 27, 2020 #4 Please follow what ScaryLarry said. Thanks!
N Nani? I made one post Joined Dec 20, 2018 Messages 7 Jul 27, 2020 #5 3dsam1 said: Please follow what ScaryLarry said. Thanks! Click to expand... I already did it sir thank you for the reply!
3dsam1 said: Please follow what ScaryLarry said. Thanks! Click to expand... I already did it sir thank you for the reply!