Resolved FiveM Null car in my garage

Dominic97

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Messages
3
I have a car in my garage that is called null. I can provide the plate number if that helps.
 
Known issue, some cars are just null like a city bus, ford mustang. Not sure why but a fix to it all would be nice :)
 
Yeah it was a mustang, was told to post it here to have it fixed. Its been a while since I've been on the server so i don't know if that has anything to do with it.
 
Yeah I got two cars under null. Don’t worry, they work fine. Just remember the numbers if you’re looking to pull a specific one out.
 
This issue will continue to be a problem due to the naming system. We will not be able to rename them or it will break the cars for whoever bought them. Nulls will be a thing, remember your plates.
 
Back
Top