change name

1597087729676.png
 
Typically it would be through a contact leadership post. But what EchoFX said is basically where it's at right now
 
Anyway I could have my name changed back to JadedWillow?
Why does it auto change when you log into this site?
 
Anyway I could have my name changed back to JadedWillow?
Why does it auto change when you log into this site?
So, when you log into the site you'll be set back to active, forcing your name on the servers to be your forum name. (As also giving you the e tag)

Since this post was made, the forums were updated and I now believe you can change your name on your own.

Just go up to your account in the corner by search --> Account details --> Change name
 
So, when you log into the site you'll be set back to active, forcing your name on the servers to be your forum name. (As also giving you the e tag)

Since this post was made, the forums were updated and I now believe you can change your name on your own.

Just go up to your account in the corner by search --> Account details --> Change name

I've done this and it's not worked. How do I unjoin EGO clan?

This is a joke.
 
Make a post here saying you'd like your member status revoked

https://www.edgegamers.com/forums/852/

Also it's not really a joke, it's a useful feature for people who actually want to be a part of our group.

Why would I want to be a part of a group who doesn't deal with stuff properly?
Sexism. Racism. All super prevalent on your server. I can't support that. Sorry.
 
Why would I want to be a part of a group who doesn't deal with stuff properly?
Sexism. Racism. All super prevalent on your server. I can't support that. Sorry.
Well, we really do deal with that sort of disgusting stuff to the best of our abilities. Admins have lives and sometimes we can't handle some of the stuff, but eGO made very helpful sub-forums such as, "Report a Player", "Contact Leadership" and even "Contest a Ban". All of these are steps in the right direction to make our servers the best we can make them. We completely understand you not supporting that, but as Nick said, you can easily get your member status removed by just following his steps.
 
Back
Top