Favorite Drink & Why?

Chocolate milk. Nothing comes close. In the 1680s, Many believe Coenraad Johannes van Houten gave us the world's greatest drink, but Hans Sloane was the actual creator. In the 1700s he voyaged to the Caribbean and there invented chocolate milk. Thank you, Hans, and thanks for nothing Coenraad.
 
Last edited:
probably, diet pepsi and second place is water lol
 
If yall know what Barbican is it's fire. That and Ice Tea.
 
Pure water. The simplest is the best :LOL:
ok, just joking. I prefer herbal tea. Especially after it has been frozen
 
la croix, pamplemousse is on top in terms of flavours
 
My favorite drink is the latest and greatest sugar free, vitamin rich, no crash energy supplement not supported by the FDA that helps me get that victory royale when I'm dropping in. It comes in a wide variety of flavors, and they are all great! Don't believe me? Try our newest flavor based on the top YouTube Channel, Raspberry Iced Tea-Series! Use code JoeMo20 for a 15% off discount on your first order of 5 tubs!
 
I don't know bout anyone else but mine is orange juice because it's the best drink in the whole world.
 
I don't know bout anyone else but mine is orange juice because it's the best drink in the whole world.
someone decided to react to my post so i reply to this! orange juice is okkkkkk its too sweet it's got a weird taste to it.
 
ahhhhh another message thanks for the all the responses :)
 
I have a slight addiction to a particular flavour of Monster.

1600275965265.png
 

Latest posts

Back
Top