Personally, I'd have to go with a Vanilla Cream Soda just because it's super tasty and to be fair I don't know I just really like it and it's a popular drink in my area too.
Chocolate milk. Nothing comes close. In the 1680s, Many believe Coenraad Johannes van Houten gave us the world's greatest drink, but Hans Sloane was the actual creator. In the 1700s he voyaged to the Caribbean and there invented chocolate milk. Thank you, Hans, and thanks for nothing Coenraad.
My favorite drink is the latest and greatest sugar free, vitamin rich, no crash energy supplement not supported by the FDA that helps me get that victory royale when I'm dropping in. It comes in a wide variety of flavors, and they are all great! Don't believe me? Try our newest flavor based on the top YouTube Channel, Raspberry Iced Tea-Series! Use code JoeMo20 for a 15% off discount on your first order of 5 tubs!