JWalkerRed I made one post Joined Sep 25, 2020 Messages 4 Sep 25, 2020 #1 I killed a terrorist that I saw shoot someone then I got banned for like six days. Please repeal this.
I killed a terrorist that I saw shoot someone then I got banned for like six days. Please repeal this.
jekgog 5v5 Show Off Winner btw =(eGO)= Joined Sep 14, 2020 Messages 288 Sep 25, 2020 #2 Hey JWalkerRed , please click on this link : https://www.edgegamers.com/forums/1234/ . To appeal your ban.
Hey JWalkerRed , please click on this link : https://www.edgegamers.com/forums/1234/ . To appeal your ban.
Space eeeee Joined Mar 24, 2020 Messages 519 Sep 25, 2020 #3 Yeah Don't make posts like these, Just make a ban appeal like jekgog said. Also if you're new to the server and don't know the rules, Theirs probably a reason why you got banned but you can still try to contest it.
Yeah Don't make posts like these, Just make a ban appeal like jekgog said. Also if you're new to the server and don't know the rules, Theirs probably a reason why you got banned but you can still try to contest it.
crc1225 Active Member Tech Joined Aug 2, 2016 Messages 394 Sep 25, 2020 #4 Hey JWalkerRed , please follow the advice given by jekgog to contest your ban and someone from CS LE will respond. I'm going to move this to completed. Thanks
Hey JWalkerRed , please follow the advice given by jekgog to contest your ban and someone from CS LE will respond. I'm going to move this to completed. Thanks