[poll] Making a New website.

Pvt. Thompson [7]

Active Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
What do you think would be best,

If other, please post.

I know how to make everything, (Been Learning xHTML , php , mySQL, for a few years.)

**This isn't advertising at all**
 
Yea do a game review one, then for the reviews have different members of eGO test the games and write like a paragraph about it.
 
Help forums. If you can get one of these things active you can actually make some dough off of it.

I say help forums for one reason only: Other people will voluntarily give you actively updated content, while you can sit back and concentrate on making the design/function better or, if you're like me, how to make some cash off of the site.. With the rest of the ideas it would more than likely be you sitting behind your computer writing article after article to keep the site fresh and people coming back.

How do you make money, you say? Adsense might bring you a little bit, but check out Amazon's affiliate program. You can embed customized amazon ads, and even search tools, into your site. So say someone has a problem with there video card and they need a new one, they 1)have links right in front of them to help them find their new card, or 2)they can even search amazon directly from your site to find their new card. either way you get paid on the sale.
 
I like Irish's Idea , and will most likely go with that,

Thanks for your help.


Now... I should figure out a name....
 
[quote1212623171=.Nachos]
Now... I should figure out a name....

[/quote1212623171]

Help.com (simple and catchy !)

Question.net

Howto.com

HelpHQ.com
 
ihaveaquestionandneeditanswered.com

lol couldnt really think of a good one thats not used
 
Before you think of a name...might I suggest a niche? Are you going to help people with computer questions? or with car/automobile issues? etc

Choose a niche, preferably something you're interested in but doesn't have a ton of support for on the 'net already. That way you will have identified a target market, and a product that isn't readily available to them already.
 
Back
Top