What Games Have You Been Playing Recently?

What Games Have You Been Playing During Quarantine?

  • Counter Strike

    Points: 8 50.0%
  • Team Fortress 2

    Points: 2 12.5%
  • Rust

    Points: 1 6.3%
  • Battlefield

    Points: 2 12.5%
  • Overwatch

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • World of Warships

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • War Thunder

    Points: 1 6.3%
  • Garry's Mod

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Destiny

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Explain)

    Points: 11 68.8%

  • Total voters
    16

Camolo

I made one post
Joined
Mar 27, 2020
Messages
16
What are some of the games you've been playing to pass the time during the pandemic?
Recently I started playing A Hat in Time, TF2, War Thunder, and CSGO.
 
Last edited:
first played in cs, then closer to the end got bored and began to pass different story games.
 
Minecraft, Rocket league, Scary Games, bunch of fun stuff yah know
 
I'm doing school 5 days a week now, don't have much time for games anymore. When I do game though in playing Stardew valley.
 
i have been building brown bricks with minecrap
+teardown
+cod
 
Town of Salem, Dead by Daylight, FiveM, CSGO, Overwatch, Among Us
 
CSGO, Among Us, Escape from Tarkov, and Apex Legends
 

Latest posts

Back
Top