Camolo I made one post Joined Mar 27, 2020 Messages 16 Nov 7, 2020 #1 What are some of the games you've been playing to pass the time during the pandemic? Recently I started playing A Hat in Time, TF2, War Thunder, and CSGO. Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
What are some of the games you've been playing to pass the time during the pandemic? Recently I started playing A Hat in Time, TF2, War Thunder, and CSGO.
DeerFat EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Nov 1, 2019 Messages 4,628 Nov 7, 2020 #2 What game is "Other (Explain)"?
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Nov 7, 2020 #4 Rocket league is my new gig
Oracle111 I made one post Joined Nov 11, 2020 Messages 3 Nov 11, 2020 #5 first played in cs, then closer to the end got bored and began to pass different story games.
Wavie soundcloud.com/waviethekid Joined May 4, 2020 Messages 676 Nov 11, 2020 #6 Minecraft, Rocket league, Scary Games, bunch of fun stuff yah know
Grassy Poster =(e)= Joined May 19, 2019 Messages 217 Nov 11, 2020 #7 I'm doing school 5 days a week now, don't have much time for games anymore. When I do game though in playing Stardew valley.
I'm doing school 5 days a week now, don't have much time for games anymore. When I do game though in playing Stardew valley.
lily femboy Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 694 Nov 11, 2020 #8 i have been building brown bricks with minecrap +teardown +cod
b t :B =(e)= Joined Aug 6, 2018 Messages 4,054 Nov 11, 2020 #9 Town of Salem, Dead by Daylight, FiveM, CSGO, Overwatch, Among Us
Yehhp EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 13, 2016 Messages 4,509 Nov 11, 2020 #10 CSGO, Among Us, Escape from Tarkov, and Apex Legends
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Nov 11, 2020 #11 Pokemon Shield a fair bit, when I've had the time.
OogaBooga caveman =(eGO)= Joined Jun 3, 2020 Messages 424 Nov 12, 2020 #12 Terraria with carter227 Hero @SuperNova2501
carter227 TTT>JB =(eGO)= Joined May 28, 2018 Messages 836 Nov 13, 2020 #13 CSGO, Rust, Terraria, and Rocket League
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,023 Nov 13, 2020 #15 CoD:MW until today, now CoD:BO:CW...