Hey Guys!

turb0

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Oct 17, 2017
Messages
4
My name is Thomas! 31 Electrician from Phoenix.

I am a CS veteran, been playing on and off since 1999. Getting back into things, and looking to play not just matchmaking but to have fun and create memories.

I look forward to meeting everyone, do you guys use Discord or TS More? What should I be active on?

Do y'all play CS:GO more or CS:S?

Thanks for your time!
 
The majority of activity is on CS:GO for several years now. We have a single CSS server left that’s 24/7 Dust2. There’s a handful of members there with a relatively active community of the same players for many years now.

Visit both games for sure!
 
There's a few us that play primarily/only CSS but most people play CS:GO now. Look forward to seeing you in Dust 2.
 
Teamspeak is the main place for me but discord can be fine I guess

I usually play MM but if you’re looking for a team mate on TF2 or Insurgency Sandstorm hit me up
 
I do CS:GO pretty much. Matchmaking I'm also thinking about going back into ESEA. Helps alot with your game
 

Latest posts

Back
Top