Resolved csgo - jailbreak - I dont think any of the secrets on jb_augment_v2 work

Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
671
What application are you reporting this issue on?
csgo

What server is this happening on?
jailbreak

Short description of the bug.
I dont think any of the secrets on jb_augment_v2 work

Description of the bug.
I've looked at the map in a private lobby and found all the triggers for stuff like a "decoy secret" "armour secret" and "wall bounce secret" and when i triggered the they all go back to the same entity in the middle of the map but when i look at that entity's outputs nothing is their when usually it would tell you its outputs and what would happen, I'm not a expert at maps but i could not find a single way of successfully doing the secrets.

What should be happening instead?
i don't really know what the secrets should be doing so for all i know they might be working but i cant tell

Describe how to replicate the bug.
N/A

Extra info? I've also had member ih tell me that he also couldn't get it working when he tried
 
The reason for this may because the vscript isn't in "pak'd" into the mapfile. If you were to download this and play in singleplayer it may be bugged.
 
Back
Top