Counter-Strike Global Offensive TTT Server Tripmines need to be removed or changed

Yuma

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 25, 2017
Messages
66
Currently, a Traitor can just place a trip mine directly underneath them and blow everyone up in a significant radius. It's like a jihad except the Traitor takes NO damage from the trip mine and can just walk away fine. I feel like either the trip mine needs to be removed or should at least deal a good portion of a Traitors' health if blown up near them.
 
Grumpy Kitten Grumpy Kitten I agree with what santa santa said,
Currently the trip mine is a jihad bomb or a C4 basically. It does not hurt ANY of the traitor I think. You can't avoid it, literally. There is 0% chance of surviving it. For the jihad and C4 you get a warning. For jiahd you can shoot the guy doing it or use sprint to run away. Same with the C4, you can use sprint.
 
Last edited:
Agree and super agree, at least make dmg to the traitor if blow up, since most of people that use literally just put down their feet they should be more careful if they change tripmines, now it's too op if you know how to use
 
I'm fairly sure sure Larry and Custom said they were planning to rework it because it was a new tripmine plugin.
 
Currently, a Traitor can just place a trip mine directly underneath them and blow everyone up in a significant radius. It's like a jihad except the Traitor takes NO damage from the trip mine and can just walk away fine. I feel like either the trip mine needs to be removed or should at least deal a good portion of a Traitors' health if blown up near them.
Absolutely. I've been trying to bring attention to this for a long time.
 
I believe in the community holiday meeting they said they were working on fixing this.
 
Back
Top