Counter-Strike Delivered CS:GO JB - Update the rules on special days to include the new ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

ih

bad player
=(e)=
Joined
May 30, 2018
Messages
135
The current rules on special days are the ones before the jailbreak 2.0 update which leads to a lot of confusion especially on custom freedays. The new rules can be seen on the side of your screen at the start of the special days but a lot of people just press 1 immediately and it would also be nice to check back on them any time you want.
 
Upvote 0
I could be wrong, but there MIGHT be a command to recall those? Maybe !help, !round, !Info or something. I could be wrong. If not then definitely we should add a command function to that system
 
I could be wrong, but there MIGHT be a command to recall those? Maybe !help, !round, !Info or something. I could be wrong. If not then definitely we should add a command function to that system
!rules gives the generic rules across all ego servers and !help give all commands so I don't think there is one
 
Replace teleport day with a knives only day and make everyday except warday respawnable. You just need to limit the round timer to 3 minutes and there is much more action and fun.

For zombie days, don't make the CT kill the T. Have the T become a zombie to help engage the round and let everyone play.
 
Replace teleport day with a knives only day and make everyday except warday respawnable. You just need to limit the round timer to 3 minutes and there is much more action and fun.

For zombie days, don't make the CT kill the T. Have the T become a zombie to help engage the round and let everyone play.
Swag ideas
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top