On Hold CSGO - Jailbreak - I got timed out of server and cant join back/ find server in browser

TheThightanic

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Messages
4
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CSGO

What server is this happening on?
Jailbreak

Short description of the bug.
I got timed out of server and cant join back/ find server in browser

Description of the bug.
On peanut at deathrace as spec my screen froze but i could still hear everyone and then i was kicked out to main menu and it said i timed out
I then tried to rejoin through the community server browser and could not find the server even in my favorites
I was given the connect ip by kuantum but it didnt work and gave me a message saying "connection failed after 30 retries"

What should be happening instead?
I should be able to see the server in my favorites and be able to rejoin

Describe how to replicate the bug.
IDK

Extra info?
 
I read on another thread that sometimes changing your DNS helps. Google how to use the Google DNS servers (8.8.8.8).
 
Changing DNS is unlikely to fix anything if you cant connect when using "connect 192.64.119.254" (This does not use DNS lookup).

That would look like a firewall issue or a filtering issue. If you have a dynamic IP from your ISP, try restarting your modem. That might trigger an IP change, or clear a firewall issue.
 
Changing DNS is unlikely to fix anything if you cant connect when using "connect 192.64.119.254" (This does not use DNS lookup).

That would look like a firewall issue or a filtering issue. If you have a dynamic IP from your ISP, try restarting your modem. That might trigger an IP change, or clear a firewall issue.

It shouldn’t make sense, but apparently it’s been suggested and sometimes works for people; since this seems to be a constant CS issue with limited solid answers.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top