Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Why do you play CSGO comp.

Why do you play Csgo comp if you do


  • Total voters
    24

Goosesk

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
1,155
So today i came across a young man in comp he was very mad that i seemingly stopped trying and was knife fighting with the enemy team(we had 2 leavers and we were down 2-13 we had no chance i wasn't throwing). He was pissed and told me to go back to casual as i checked his steam account it seemed he was lvl 2 and 50 hours in cs, the way he was playing he obviously came from valorant which i then asked him in chat if he mained jett. He didn't like this and got very mad i don't know why but he didn't. I brought up ranks which in my view i play comp for fun not for the ranks. I told him sometimes you should try pretty hard but in the end have fun not get mad and fume then the game ended. I learned from that there are people that play for fun and people that play very hard and get mad at teammates and such etc. where are you at
 
I personally only play for fun, I'd rage quit if I took the game seriously.
 
If I'm not 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 moisture from my 2 to 4 million eccrine sweat glands. I'm most likely, one thousand percent, thinking the game matched me against bots, looking at expensive pixels, looking at stonks, but mainly 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 for 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 @peloc and 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 @Architect of Life and all of OG Grape Soda.
 
I play comp for a rank and to win. It’s competitive for a reason lol if you want to **** around or not work with your team IMO, play casual or sum shit. But people don’t rlly take it serious and just play comp Bc they can and it’s a old game.
 
Honestly I take comp seriously for the first 1/3 of the game, the rest I am just meming coz I'm bad :/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top