Counter-Strike: Source Old OG member trying to play :P

=(e)= Lt Juiceman

I made one post
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Messages
2
Hey everyone! Its been a few years since I played PC Games, my nephews started playing CSGO so I've been playing with them. I noticed today there are some eGO servers on CSGO! Awesome! But when I try to join I get a message saying " Trying to impersonate a eGO member" 0.o I've been in eGO since I was probably 15 and now I'm 32 lol what do I need to do? Thanks! I don't know if anyone remembers me but I used to play a lot of DoD back in the day. My brothers are =(eGO)= Telefrag and =(eGO)= Vinnie 357 if that helps.
1612547697213.png
 
You joined long ago back in a time when we didn’t keep track of things properly and many people have been in your shoes after coming back over the years. We had tons of undocumented admins for a while. Take a look at the link Ghost gave you and we will get it sorted out quickly :)
 
Imagine faking e tag ;/

You'd be amazed how many people spent literally a decade or more thinking they were in eGO, some level of admin, but had never been registered properly. It's a bit less prevalent now but for years we were seeing people who joined in like 2006-09 who had been on the forums like twice, then resurfaced in 2016 or something and wondered why they were being told they weren't a member lol.
 
You'd be amazed how many people spent literally a decade or more thinking they were in eGO, some level of admin, but had never been registered properly. It's a bit less prevalent now but for years we were seeing people who joined in like 2006-09 who had been on the forums like twice, then resurfaced in 2016 or something and wondered why they were being told they weren't a member lol.
Oh I know it was just a joke
 

Latest posts

Back
Top