Media Suggestions?

Kamron

Media Team
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
145
Hey there EGO Community, I am making this post representing the Media Video Editing department on what kind of content you guys would like to see coming from us in the future, we would like to see all kind of suggestions like Monthly Recaps, to FiveM Adventures. Feel free to leave a comment here and we'll take them into consideration! Understand that this is just the video editing department looking for ideas to bring to meetings to discussion, nothing is confirmed.

kisspng-twitch-emote-pogchamp-trihex-video-game-5ae91c866b1e80.2840914915252266304388.png
 
Last edited:
MTLs are already a type of video, we are looking for new "type" of content but MTL - Legend would be pog

TikTok prob wont happen
 
You know that youtube channel "daily dose of internet"? Do videos in that style with member submitted clips, maybe not as often but would be cool to just have a short video of clips from different games. They don't even have to be from our supported games. Just clips submitted by our members. Idk just a thought.
 
You know that youtube channel "daily dose of internet"? Do videos in that style with member submitted clips, maybe not as often but would be cool to just have a short video of clips from different games. They don't even have to be from our supported games. Just clips submitted by our members. Idk just a thought.
Cool concept but will be difficult to get enough member-submitted clips especially in a variety of people. It Will be talked about tho
 
Server Spotlights:
I think this would be a good way to advertise the servers and bring in players from outside the community. Doesn't have to be an in-depth video but could just give a quick summary of all server features. You don't really need people to submit clips so would be a good project. No voice overs or anything boring like that and would be similar to the video Minecraft did discussing Kingdoms. Keep it short and sweet and I think people would really enjoy it.

Just for reference this Minecraft video was absolutely fantastic and a good example to follow. Not to mention this was the most viewed video out of the last 25.

Easiest examples:
CS:GO/CSS

BHOP/Surf: You could utilize the /replay bots on the servers and record the SR runs on the most popular maps. You wouldn't need any clips to be submitted.
Rust
[US] 3x eGO MINICOPTER / HELICOPTER PVP / TRAINING: Since the game Rust pretty much has an all time high of players would probably get a lot of attention. You could utilize the /info command on the server to highlight all unique server features. As well as advertise its the number 1 Mini/Heli server on Rust. Content could easily be recorded. Unique server clips are often posted in the rust discord channel / easily obtained from playing.
Shooting down heli, taking bradley, highlighting the vehicle spawn menu, unique server shop (server economy), autoloadout commands, DS kit, and much more. SELL THE HYPE
GTA

With GTA RP absolutely booming on twitch once again this would be a good spotlight video as well. Similar to the other examples highlighting all unique server features would grab a lot of attention. Remember to SELL THE HYPE

Literally could be done on all servers and these were just a few I got off the top off my head. I don't really see any con's and you aren't relying on individuals to submit clips.
 
Last edited:
this isn’t a specifically video thing but media in general, like y’all should make a something of all the DS masks available in cs so you can actually see which mask you’re choosing and what it looks like
 
this isn’t a specifically video thing but media in general, like y’all should make a something of all the DS masks available in cs so you can actually see which mask you’re choosing and what it looks like
Absolutely genius idea 10/10/10/10/10/10

Also could highlight the other DS perks such as !ws, !knife, ghost on JB, and other features CURRENTLY not out yet ;)
 
this isn’t a specifically video thing but media in general, like y’all should make a something of all the DS masks available in cs so you can actually see which mask you’re choosing and what it looks like
Absolutely genius idea 10/10/10/10/10/10

Also could highlight the other DS perks such as !ws, !knife, ghost on JB, and other features CURRENTLY not out yet ;)
Something like this is already being done ;)
 
Any form of representation of EdgeGamers through Media, Servers, domains, etc. must be approved by the Board Members and Executives.

I will give you the short answer, no tiktok.
 
Similar to what other people said, would love to see leadership play their game, for example I love to watch @aidan or @jeremy_duck RP, so I can gain knowledge. But would be cool for CS and other games as well. Except don't show @Semo and his bad surfing skills :censored:
 
Last edited:
Any form of representation of EdgeGamers through Media, Servers, domains, etc. must be approved by the Board Members and Executives.

I will give you the short answer, no tiktok.
I have a account with 21.3k on tiktok. It currently has nothing posted on it cause i deleted everything I had a video go “viral” in March of last year it had 1.4M views. I don’t know who to talk to but I’d be fine with making it the “eGO” account. I’m not the best at making content though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top