Who meets who

theres like 5 people in eGO who live close to me, I would probably not meet up with them

I would drive up to the cornfields to visit @Buster though
 
theres like 5 people in eGO who live close to me, I would probably not meet up with them

I would drive up to the cornfields to visit @Buster though
nitro, you are top of my list of people to meet in ego. like i feel like we already have met. anyway. for busters spring break we will come see you.
 
OMG I completely forgot...

I met @Sloppie at the Seal movie Premiere (I think Act of Valor) at the Mall of America along with a few other eGO members, Kendle Kendle being one. Also @pillsbury. There were a few others but I can't remember. I think we actually saw it at 11 o'clock on Thursday night.
 
Last edited:
I'd meet @TehRaddish and BlackAngel BlackAngel cause we can actually tolerate and live with -6 Fahrenheit here. I challenge you both to some DDR.
What in the actual **** is a DDR? If you are referring to a Dance Dance revolution? Then you got the wrong girl....I hear Mayhem Death Mayhem Death is great at that tho!

nice to hear you’d like to meet me tho! Preferably not in -6 degree weather, let’s aim for -20 😂

As for a meet and greet... where’s my boy @Yehhp.....@sopheyy
next time I’m in Europe ITS ON.....
 
Shoutout to the Stanford valedictorian @Zero 6.0. Another top contender would be @Vayz/@Dxwn I would love to meet his potato farm and learn more about the Irish culture.

1 John 2:15-17 ESV / 89 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.

@purducken Amen brother.
 
Last edited:
uhm idk but i did meet someone named jayden who used to play on the servers (think hes banned lol) cause we found out we live a town away from eachother


but yes it is obviously just a dream of mine to meet leg end ofc ofc
imagine living in a town LOL L
 

Latest posts

Back
Top