- Joined
- Mar 15, 2011
- Messages
- 3,216
I met Legend once, he was an ok guy
actually its 4 if i speed through the school zonesauntdabby Lives about 7 minutes away, I've heard shes cool
nitro, you are top of my list of people to meet in ego. like i feel like we already have met. anyway. for busters spring break we will come see you.theres like 5 people in eGO who live close to me, I would probably not meet up with them
I would drive up to the cornfields to visit @Buster though
Mayhem Death which is convenient because of how close we live to each other
Fun times!OMG I completely forgot...
I met @Sloppie at the Seal movie Premiere (I think Act of Valor) at the Mall of America along with a few other eGO members,Kendle being one. Also @pillsbury. There were a few others but I can't remember. I think we actually saw it at 11 o'clock on Thursday night.
What in the actual **** is a DDR? If you are referring to a Dance Dance revolution? Then you got the wrong girl....I hearI'd meet @TehRaddish andBlackAngel cause we can actually tolerate and live with -6 Fahrenheit here. I challenge you both to some DDR.

imagine living in a town LOL Luhm idk but i did meet someone named jayden who used to play on the servers (think hes banned lol) cause we found out we live a town away from eachother
but yes it is obviously just a dream of mine to meet leg end ofc ofc