Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server Remove Colors on jb_alien ?

Remove Colors on jb_alien ?

  • Yes

    Points: 21 70.0%
  • No

    Points: 9 30.0%

  • Total voters
    30

mouse pouch

Fazbear
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
604
I was thinking of removing the colors on jb_alien because it's played every round because it's right in front of cells.
1. Colors is kind of boring and played every round
2. Much better games are around the map.

If you think I should maybe tell me a game I should replace it with

Bye bye :3~
 
Nah. Can't play it for two rounds in a row anyways. It's a good game all in all. On top of that if T's are being **spicy** it helps get somewhere easy to deal with them at the start of a round.
 
Switch its location with a different game?

A feature like colors is still great to have on a map. A good example is VIP where the games closest to cells have been rotated a few times in its past versions.
 
I don't mind colors because as long as you know how to use your keyboard and have a couple of brain cells you shouldn't be dying
 
Your color game is really cool but the game itself is boring unfortunatelly..
Try to make the game i told you if you have no idea of what game to remplace the color game!
 
I don't mind colors because as long as you know how to use your keyboard and have a couple of brain cells you shouldn't be dying
this can be said about 90% of games . colors stands out because it is extremely repetitive and exists in basically the same exact form on tons of maps.

id much rather play colors over some rng game but moving it away from cells would be nice
 
I agree with the others. You should replace the colors game further away from main cells instead of removing it :)
 
Like what most people said above me, moving it away will pretty much fix it, and its very well made so i really dont see a point to just delete the whole thing
 
Move colors, dont remove it. That way the bad wardens can’t kill off half without leaving cells every round
 
I only like the colours game because of the music
 

Latest posts

Back
Top