Good PS3 online game

Yes, play PC games.

If you MUST play PS3, Call of Duty 4 is really good.
I have also heard good things about Warhawk
 
IMO...

Grand Theft Auto IV
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Guitar Hero III
Burnout: Paradise
 
Cod4,
GTA IV,
Haze,
Resistance,
Heard good stuff about Metal Gear solid 4, but Haven't tried it.
 
so far cod4 and resistance r good online. can't wait for killzone 2. hopefully online will be sick
 
so far cod4 and resistance r good online. can't wait for killzone 2. hopefully online will be sick
I was disappointed with Killzone 1's online play. It was never as lively as I wanted it to be.
I hope that the new SOCOM lives up to the franchise. I was somewhat unhappy with SOCOM 3, but 2 and Combined Assault were by far my favorite PS2 online games.
 
cool thanks guys. I've been thinking about resistance. Do many people play that? I guess I mean how hard is it to find a game? And Apu obviously my PC isn't going anywhere
 
I don't own Resistance (although i wish i did), but i have played it at my cousin's house and IIRC you pick characteristics of the match (game type, player numbers etc.) and the game automatically puts you in the best server, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding a server.

On the other hand, i could be a silly head who is just thinking about a feature in Call Of Duty 3 (yes i DO mean 3) online. :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top