Delivered [CS JB] Muting CTs when theres a new warden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flacko

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
22
When warden dies and someone else takes warden the CTs should get muted for 10+ seconds because there is always multiple CTs screaming over the new warden and some CTs giving different commands because they thought they got warden.
 
Upvote 0
I could see a short 5 second mute. Gives at least one command for warden before CTs are unmated. Though I think this has been discussed in the past I think it might help.
 
Feel like we used to have something like this

+1, Would be cool to hear the new Warden's commands instead of hearing 5 Guards scream over each other
 
+1

This has been suggested in the past. There can be a lot of mayhem after a Warden dies and new Warden can have some difficulties getting control of the Jail with CT's speaking over him.

Like others mentioned its not a matter of CT's breaking the rules and intentionally speaking over Warden, its just so sudden they don't realize until its too late.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top