About the Awp server

Nekkk

Thread Junky
Joined
Oct 4, 2020
Messages
899
I know that this Awp server is new but i was thinking about something which could see the light of day in the future. I just want to clarify that its something i saw on an other Awp server and also that its something that i don't like to be honest. But I thought to myself that some might like it :

So basically, the thing would add some things like throwing knives (for example, 2 per players and those knifes make like 50hp damage or stuff like that), medic shots or other things.

I just only suggest that and I will understand that some players would not enjoy it (I'm one of them) but i'm pretty sure other players would appreciate it :)

Just let me know what you think about that cuties
 
128T just awp or bhop and backstab obviously superior strat
 
I have an idea about something : when its a 1v1 situation, it automatically puts on a noscop battle
 
I know that this Awp server is new but i was thinking about something which could see the light of day in the future. I just want to clarify that its something i saw on an other Awp server and also that its something that i don't like to be honest. But I thought to myself that some might like it :

So basically, the thing would add some things like throwing knives (for example, 2 per players and those knifes make like 50hp damage or stuff like that), medic shots or other things.

I just only suggest that and I will understand that some players would not enjoy it (I'm one of them) but i'm pretty sure other players would appreciate it :)

Just let me know what you think about that cuties
no
 

Latest posts

Back
Top