How many hours A week do you spend playing TF 2?

In your average week, how many hours do you spend playing TF 2?

  • There are times where I can't even play this game for a week...or more! D:

    Points: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    68

OBJECTION!

I made one post
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
21
I spend roughly 20-25 hours a week playing this game, since I'm not getting very many hours at work. However, once school starts, I'll only be playing a few hours a week, if at all.
 
About 20 hours a week seems about right. But now its going to go up on account of, Summer Vacation!!
 
My two week time says 30 so lookin like it's about 15 hours a week.

Will most likely increase due to school's over...nice. Seniors ftw.
 
I'd say i play around 20 hours a week. since school is finished i may play a bit more.
 
i usually play 9-10 hours per week, but now when starts holidays i I will play 15 - 30 hours per week.
 
i play around 12-20 hours.. but i also map for a few hours a week as well so total time with TF2 stuff would be about 25 hours a week.
 
Probably the considerable amount of time one, I most likely play more than 20 hours a week though. Yes I still have a life though.
 
I'm on about 12 hours a week. I work and am currently looking for a second, better paying, job so I can eventually quit my current.
 
Recently only about 6-10 hrs a week but when I first started playing I was around 12-20. Been playing DoD:S a bit more now (again), but I still really enjoy TF2. I was getting frustrated for a while with stats, but I've decided to completely ignore them otherwise I don't have as much fun.
 
It depends...

Late Fall/Winter/Early Spring-about 14 hours a week.

Late Spring/Summer/Early Fall-36+ a week

EDIT:However, TF2 has been broken for the past 2 days, and I haven't been able to play since Thursday. =(.
 
It's kinda funny because I figured that I would play more when summer got here....but with work and a crapton of other stuff I've actually played like half as much!
 
Once I get good enough grades at the begining of this semester so I can slack off I will play all the time :)
 
I wish I could says 36+ but I usually hover in the 6-10 range unless I get a night like last night where I can play 4hrs from 10pm to 2am.
 
I wish I could says 36+ but I usually hover in the 6-10 range unless I get a night like last night where I can play 4hrs from 10pm to 2am.

night fights are the best, but i am from Czech Republic :D.When is in NY 18:00 pm there is 12:00 pm.
 
25-35 hours a week..Usually play late-nites with a variety of entertaining people..I'm looking at you J-Bizzle!!!
 
Way too much and it's going to slowly be decreasing as more real life responsibility takes hold. If I could, playing tf2 would be my job :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top