- Joined
- Sep 2, 2019
- Messages
- 779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted
Short description of the bug.
Desync occurs when dead dead and being carried
Description of the bug.
On two occasions, one where I was drowned and carried out of the water and into a vehicle, the driver of the vehicle was driving happily off on the freeway, but in my eyes, he was driving into the ocean and eventually dropped me there. In another circumstance, I was dead dead and fell into the water, he carried me from there, onto a boat, onto load, into a helicopter and once we were in the air, in his eyes he was flying safely to pillbox, in my eyes, the heli was hitting invisible objects in the air and I eventually got dropped out of the helicopter.
What should be happening instead?
We should be experiencing the same actions.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Not really sure on this one, the water may have some cause behind this as both incidents I was picked up out of water, however I think it's more so long distance transport/transferring from vehicle to on foot to vehicle causes this.
Extra info? https://clips.twitch.tv/AbnegateStrangeCoyotePeanutButterJellyTime-o9_msvOf5AhfTDw-
This is a clip from when he pulled me out of the water after drowning.
GTA FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted
Short description of the bug.
Desync occurs when dead dead and being carried
Description of the bug.
On two occasions, one where I was drowned and carried out of the water and into a vehicle, the driver of the vehicle was driving happily off on the freeway, but in my eyes, he was driving into the ocean and eventually dropped me there. In another circumstance, I was dead dead and fell into the water, he carried me from there, onto a boat, onto load, into a helicopter and once we were in the air, in his eyes he was flying safely to pillbox, in my eyes, the heli was hitting invisible objects in the air and I eventually got dropped out of the helicopter.
What should be happening instead?
We should be experiencing the same actions.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Not really sure on this one, the water may have some cause behind this as both incidents I was picked up out of water, however I think it's more so long distance transport/transferring from vehicle to on foot to vehicle causes this.
Extra info? https://clips.twitch.tv/AbnegateStrangeCoyotePeanutButterJellyTime-o9_msvOf5AhfTDw-
This is a clip from when he pulled me out of the water after drowning.






