- Joined
- Sep 2, 2019
- Messages
- 779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM Whitelisted server
What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted
Short description of the bug.
Can't take selfies
Description of the bug.
I used to be able to press the up arrow on my keyboard to flip the phone around for selfies. This no longer works, I've tried other things like pressing scroll wheel, scrolling scroll wheel, nothing seems to work.
What should be happening instead?
I should be able to flip the phone around to take selfies.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Try to take a selfy in any camera using app
Extra info?
FiveM Whitelisted server
What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted
Short description of the bug.
Can't take selfies
Description of the bug.
I used to be able to press the up arrow on my keyboard to flip the phone around for selfies. This no longer works, I've tried other things like pressing scroll wheel, scrolling scroll wheel, nothing seems to work.
What should be happening instead?
I should be able to flip the phone around to take selfies.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Try to take a selfy in any camera using app
Extra info?





