Not Planned Recording gaming channel

A MERE FOOL

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Messages
155
Actually i like to give a suggestion to forums
How about that we add a recording channel that all e members will post there daily recording time in all server like CSGO and FiveM

Hope you agree
 
Upvote 0
Not like that
Its like they gonna record they're gaming in edgegamers server then post it in the channel
 
The one you link is about youtube and not ours
I mean by this is
Only people can send video here is the people who record in edgegamers discord then post it to the channel
 
I'm not sure I understand, You want a discord channel in eGO discord for sharing clips of gameplay? Like to showcase the clip?

Either of those channels is capable of that? Youtube I am sure doesn't have to be just youtube links, and stream-promotion also could be used for what you describe? It not very clear what you are asking for.
 
I just played 45 minutes of cs;go and now I’m going to real life
 
I think i understand what you mean, could be a good idea, contact media team. good publicity and im sure itll be great clips Lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top