Not Planned CSGO Jailbreak: Quake Tp

nej

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
May 22, 2021
Messages
39
The quake tp is something you can get from completing hard jump and i've seen a lot of cts just camp it and knife. This seems unfair to the ts who make hard jump get the tp and their round is ended by a camping ct. I think this should be ct bannable. What are your guys thoughts?
 
Upvote 0
There's like 30 tp's on quake. Which one are you referring to?
 
There's like 30 tp's on quake. Which one are you referring to?
The armory one where you go into a room with 2 torches and then you get tps to the ct spwan area at beggining fo round
 
If they sit there knifing it, they're camping a T Secret / Teleporter / Armory, or whatever you wanna call it. That's something they can be swapped for.
 
whats good neji #blanketgangontop

Couldn't you wait until you hear the warden lead Ts to a minigame, then take the TP? If a CT is still camping it at that point they would get swapped for being out-of-sight.
 
whats good neji #blanketgangontop

Couldn't you wait until you hear the warden lead Ts to a minigame, then take the TP? If a CT is still camping it at that point they would get swapped for being out-of-sight
I guess I could but I think them just sitting there knifing seems like its unfair at any time because jb rebelling is one of those things that is fun about jb and for someone to end the round so quickly seems unfair. But ig a little patience couldnt hurt. #bgontop
 
They are camping the secret, report them, you dont have to wait anything.
 
If they sit there knifing it, they're camping a T Secret / Teleporter / Armory, or whatever you wanna call it. That's something they can be swapped for.

They are camping the secret, report them, you dont have to wait anything.

I have been told by multiple ATs (I think - it's been months) that "camping" that secret is in fact allowed. The more I think about it, the more I disagree though. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I will GLADLY enforce the no-camping rule.
 
knifing the TP in armory is camping

knifing the TP exit of the armory (in maincells) is not camping


8) On jb_quake, can I stand on the armory exit teleport in main cells?
Yes, because the teleporter is just an exit to armory and it does not act as an entrance leading to armory.


100% correct AT VERIFIED ANSWER 💯





I like how it is now because it requires the Ts to communicate with each other and if the T makes the medium or hard jump in armory then they can just go back and take the random TP. If they fail it then they will be in the easy gun room and the rebelling T has to communicate with the other Ts for him to rebel, or the T can just wait till they leave main cells.
 
Last edited:
knifing the TP in armory is camping

knifing the TP exit of the armory (in maincells) is not camping


8) On jb_quake, can I stand on the armory exit teleport in main cells?
Yes, because the teleporter is just an exit to armory and it does not act as an entrance leading to armory.


100% correct AT VERIFIED ANSWER 💯





I like how it is now because it requires the Ts to communicate with each other and if the T makes the medium or hard jump in armory then they can just go back and take the random TP. If they fail it then they will be in the easy gun room and the rebelling T has to communicate with the other Ts for him to rebel, or the T can just wait till they leave main cells.
Glad someone read the FaQ ;)

I'd also like to point out that T's don't necessarily have to take the exit into main cells. T's can make the hard/medium jump, grab a weapon, and then go back to the CT spawn point. There's a random teleport portal that you can take instead, so if you're smart, skilled, and/or communicating with your fellow Ts, you won't get knifed.
 
Quake is already super easy to rebel on as it is. Being allowed to knife the TP only slightly balances the map out (still super T sided). I have to say I disagree because you are only asking to make quake even easier than it is to rebel on. Basically telling CTs that they have to always keep their back turned to a very real threat on that map, when a T can pop out at any second and shoot the warden, is pretty unfair. Plus they are only allowed to camp it while everyone is still in main cells. If they stay there after the warden moves the Ts out, then they are technically out of sight and can be swapped for that. So any smart rebeller will wait it out before taking the TP.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top