- Joined
- Nov 1, 2019
- Messages
- 4,628
Hey,
So I've been thinking about the ability to lock your forum account so that no one can access it, and not be able to hop on edge gamers official servers. This would be good for people that are taking a break or other stuff which would include not having access to internet or just gaming.
This would protect the person who locked their account so if there account were to get hacked or they don't want anyone whos trusted with their passwords to log in on either edgegamers or game servers.
Though I think this is probably gonna be hard to do this is just an idea. What do you guy's think?
So I've been thinking about the ability to lock your forum account so that no one can access it, and not be able to hop on edge gamers official servers. This would be good for people that are taking a break or other stuff which would include not having access to internet or just gaming.
This would protect the person who locked their account so if there account were to get hacked or they don't want anyone whos trusted with their passwords to log in on either edgegamers or game servers.
Though I think this is probably gonna be hard to do this is just an idea. What do you guy's think?
Last edited:
Upvote
1

















