Welcome Mr. Buckerton

Oblixion

Still here
Executive
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
1,563
gtavJimothyBuckerton.png


Today we welcome Jimothy Buckerton to the Grand Theft Auto leadership team! Whether you know him as Jimothy, austingator or Elmer, you know he always has the best intentions of the server and it's members in mind. We are proud to continue working alongside of Jimothy as makes a transition into a leaders role within our community. He will be taking on the role of Members Relations manager where he will be responsible for maintaining efficient, constant, and stable relationships with the entirety of the FiveM Community. Jimothy will be working with the players to continue growing the relationship with our players and to allow them to voice any and all concerns or suggestions they have. We look forward to seeing what he will bring to the table and look forward to the days to come!

Congratulations Jimothy Buckerton Jimothy Buckerton


Thank you for the amazing art! heidi heidi




Inkery was here
 
Last edited:
can you approve my request for all textures in the game to be replaced with securoserv's logo?
 
Jimothy Buckerton Jimothy Buckerton Congratulations, bud! I don't think I've ever agreed with a leadership promotion as much as I do with this one. Super well deserved. You're an amazing roleplayer and just generally a great guy. I look forward to seeing the change you can accomplish with our server!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top