Web Delivered Forums - Awards - Can't see award issue reasons on other profiles

Luna

Retired
=(eGO)=
Joined
Apr 18, 2011
Messages
2,405
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Forums

What server is this happening on?
Awards

Short description of the bug.
Can't see award issue reasons on other profiles

Description of the bug.
You can only see the reason an award was issued when viewing your own awards on your profile and not other people's awards.

What should be happening instead?
You should be able to see the award issue reason on everyone's profiles

Describe how to replicate the bug.
View a profile other than your own

Extra info?

YJhlNpt.png

1NHObvS.png
 
Last edited:
Possibly intentional?

Not sure why it would be. It was great to see the reasons previously for why people had gotten the awards - sometimes brought up good eGO history that users had been a part of. Nothing to hide really.
 
Can you link me to where you are viewing the awards that don't have the descritptions?
 
Can you link me to where you are viewing the awards that don't have the descritptions?
I'll use yours for example, I get to it by clicking on the number of awards you have on your profile page.: https://www.edgegamers.com/award-system/user/awards?user=6 On this page I can only see a list of your awards, but no descriptions at all.

Going to my own page, (same url just different user id), I can see all the issue reasons https://www.edgegamers.com/award-system/user/awards?user=40930

Interestingly enough, if you go here: https://www.edgegamers.com/award-system/list and click on "total awarded: #" you can see recent awards with issue reasons.
 
Hey just bumping this since it's still an issue. Just want to make sure Tech is indeed still aware.
 
This seems to be intended from the Award Plugin's author. Should be on the roadmap of a 1000000 mile trip.
 
Wow I travel at lightning speed! This has been fixed. Thanks Luna.
 
Back
Top