FiveM FiveM - GTA - Put car for sell at PDM car vanished

zuk0tv

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
May 19, 2020
Messages
12
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM

What server is this happening on?
GTA

Short description of the bug.
Put car for sell at PDM car vanished

Description of the bug.
I put one of my cars for sale at PDM it was cancelled by PDM staff so wen i went to get my car back it diapered, its not in any garage, does not show at PDM anymore

What should be happening instead?
If canceled it should show back at my garage since they did not buy it from me

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Request to sell car, have dealer cancel and try getting car back.

Extra info?
 
Same thing happened to me, It got fixed after a few days( I didnt check it for a while). It got fixed when the server reset. I would wait until server reset and see if it is there.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top