What application are you reporting this issue on?
Cago
What server is this happening on?
Jb
Short description of the bug.
Map Obama won't download
Description of the bug.
Everytime the server switches to the Obama jailbreak map, I disconnect and it says it's missing but won't download the map. Only map it's done this for and it downloads other maps correctly. I'm sure it's something on my end.
What should be happening instead?
Download the mfin map
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Obama map
Extra info?
MSWS is badmin.
Cago
What server is this happening on?
Jb
Short description of the bug.
Map Obama won't download
Description of the bug.
Everytime the server switches to the Obama jailbreak map, I disconnect and it says it's missing but won't download the map. Only map it's done this for and it downloads other maps correctly. I'm sure it's something on my end.
What should be happening instead?
Download the mfin map
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Obama map
Extra info?
MSWS is badmin.
Last edited:









